Sunday, 15 December 2013

Snowflakes and Snowmen

Why not? It's Christmas.

I'm beginning to really feel the Christmas vibe now. Christmas songs are in the shop, we've put our Christmas tree up (it's fluorescent pink...don't ask) and it's time to go all out on festive nail designs - here's what I came up with this week:
 
Snowman snowflakes nails

Snowman snowflakes nails

Snowman snowflakes nails
 
 
This cute design will have heads turning HINT: Pair with a cheesy Christmas jumper and hum those Micheal Buble Christmas songs to really get in the spirit - Don't do this in public or heads will turn for the wrong reasons!
 
And just in case you didn't believe me, here is my family's Christmas Tree......

 

 
 
Keep smiling, keep being festive!
 
- Erica xox
 
 

2 comments:

  1. awww these are awesome!!ive done some reindeer nail art but I'm not sure if i will post about it cos I'm not sure it is very good!love this design...oh and i love your tree!hehe!:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The tree is crazy! I'm sure your designs are great - go for it! :) xox

      Delete

Pages