Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Models Own HyperGels - Naked Glow and Lilac Sheen

New Stuff!

So in the last post I mentioned how I had purchased a few of the new Models Own HyperGel polishes, today I'll show you 2 more that I received and what I like/dislike about them!
 
 




Featured above is the 'Naked Glow' with an accent nail with an unbranded gold polish to create (as my flatmate called it) a "chic union jack" type design! I really do love the high gloss finish these polishes give but as you might be able to tell from some of the photos, the polish can form bubbles really easily when on the nail - probably because of how thick they are.


The above images show 'Lilac Sheen' from the HyperGel collection and 'Southern Lights' which is also by Models Own. I avoided the bubbles this time by applying 3 very thin coats of 'Lilac Sheen' and was much happier with the results!
Hint: If you don't have time to do lots of coats but keep getting air bubbles in your nail polish, put the varnish bottle in the fridge for 10 minutes before painting!
 
Overall I really like the HyperGel polishes - not just the effect they give but I genuinely like the colours too! After a bit of trial and error with them, I'm really impressed and may invest in the whole collection soon!
 
 
-Erica xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages