Saturday, 8 March 2014

Daisy nails

 

Is it summer yet?


So by some miracle the sun has been shining for 3 days straight and everyone seems a lot happier about it!
I wanted to do my nails to reflect the turn of the seasons and what better than little flowers over a bright blue?!

Daisy-Nail-Art-Models-Own
You can see that I've used gold gems for some of the centres because I love playing around with different textures!

For this design I used a white nail art pen (because it's been too long since I've done a free hand design!), the background is Models Own 'blue glint' HyperGel and the yellow centres of the flowers is using a Bourjois Paris 1 Second Gel.

I hope everyone has been having the same weather as here in London and hopefully it'll stick around for a little bit longer! 

-Erica xox

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, especially with Spring coming up :) The colours really pop xx

    ReplyDelete

Pages