Monday, 17 March 2014

Wedding Nails

Diamonds are a girls best friend

This weekend I was lucky enough to go to a wedding of a good friend of the family. It was an amazing day with the most perfect weather, so for this special day I had to make sure my nails were that extra bit more fantastic!
 
 
 
These nails feature Models Own HyperGel 'Cornflower Gleam' topped off with L.A. Colors Color Craze, which is a pale blue with a subtle sparkle that I purchased from a local store for £1 and then finally I put some pink, white and blue diamantes on the ring and index finger.
I got loads of comments on these nails and luckily they matched the exact blue of my dress (don't you just love it when a plan comes together?!)
Here's a little picture of me in the dress I wore for the wedding which can be found in River Island, my shoes were an off-white lace from New Look (which were surprisingly comfortable for high heels!), the handbag is from Primark and I am also holding a white blazer from H&M.
 
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend enjoying the sun!
 
-Erica xox
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog and what a great post you have here, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, I've just checked your blog out (and followed it) and it's lovely too!
      Erica xox

      Delete

Pages