Monday, 28 April 2014

Criss Cross Tutorial

Criss Cross Nail Design

 
 
Step 1. Choose a base colour, I used two coats of a drugstore white polish I have and let it completely dry.
 
Step 2. Cut your striping tape and put 3 diagonal lines over your nail
 

 
Step 3. Place another 3 stripes diagonally across the nail going the opposite way to create a criss-cross pattern.
 
 
Step 4. Choose a top colour, I used a hot pink from Avon. Make sure your top colour is more or less opaque with one coat.
Paint a coat of the top colour and quickly remove the tapes.
If you leave the top colour to dry too much before removing the striping tape then the lines will not be as clear.
 
 
Step 5. Add a topcoat! I used my trust-worthy Models Own top coat.
 
 
Step 6. Tidy up with a Q-Tip dipped in nail varnish remover and admire your new design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages