Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Purple Gradient

It's a Shady World

Instagrammer @Toth_Kriszta was featured on the ModelsOwnOfficial account a few weeks ago with her immaculate purple gradient nails and I have been inspired by it since!
After my BFF gave me a collection of polishes which featured a couple of purples I thought I had to try the mani I had admired for so long!

I really did love this mani and probably kept it on longer than any other designs I have tried, and as I build my collection further (if that's even possible!) I'll definitely be trying this with other colours, I'm thinking blue and red could be quite stunning!
Although I am using separate colours for each nail here remember you can get creative and create different shades by layering different colours e.g. white & purple or dark blue & purple will also create different hues!

~ Erica xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages